Seroquel buy codIt would be nice to think that we could all upgrade our smartphone every time a new model came out, but handing over hundreds of pounds at the drop of a hat isn’t practical to most people, or they may be tied into a 2 year contract with a particular network. Because of this, far more smartphone users upgrade with every other release.
When the iPhone 5 arrived, with all the fanfare and clamour for it that accompanies every Apple release, it was considered groundbreaking in relation to the iPhone 3, but not quite so much when compared to the iPhone 4 in the cold light of day. The iPhone 5s took things on a step but, again, price became – and remained – a problem for many. But Apple didn’t just come out with the 5s.
The release of the iPhone 5c brought a much more affordable price point with very little compromise. If you’re still clunking around on an old iPhone or even an Android that’s more than a year or two old, then here are 7 reasons why you need to upgrade to an iPhone 5c –
1. Not only is the 5c screen physically bigger than the 4, it has a higher resolution. This makes photo and video viewing a dream.
2. The cameras barely even deserve to be compared. 5mp on the iPhone 4 compared with 8mp on the 5c. Not only that, but the 5c comes with Face Detection, a self-timer (for all those selfies on sticks!) and image stabilisation.
3. The 5c was released with iOS 7 but was designed to be easily updated to – and more importantly work with – iOS8. Anything prior to the iPhone 4s can’t run iOS8, and even the 4s and original
iPhone 5 have caused a mountain of online complaints about freezes, app crashes and battery life issues when running it. The iPhone 5c, whilst sporting the same processor as the original iPhone 5has been specifically set up to run iOS 8 and does so flawlessly.
4. The 5c brings a certain dazzling charm to the iPhone range with its variety of colourful shells. Not only that, but the back of the shell is slightly curved and sits perfectly in the palm when in use. Now you can literally go green!
5. Despite the upgraded A6 processor, camera, audio, GPS and everything else under the lid, the 5c comes in both thinner and lighter than the iPhone 4S. It’s only 8g, which might not sound like a lot, but pick them up side by side, and it feels like a lot more, in part because the 5c is just so much more comfortable to hold.
6. It’s incredibly affordable without getting locked into a 2 year contract that will cost you over £1000, and more if you don’t cancel after your two year period expires.
7. The battery life of the 5c over the 4s is increased by more than 20% in real world testing. Now, only the longest flight or train ride will see a dead battery and a bored traveller!
The iPhone 5c might not be the iPhone 6, but it’s not trying to be. What it’s trying to be, and succeeding spectacularly, is a compromise between features and affordability. Add a dash of funky colour and suddenly there’s an iPhone that really appeals to teens and young adults.
The iPhone 5c isn’t about rewriting the Apple catalogue, it’s about creating its own page, and has the features to match without breaking the bank.
Click this link to take a look at the amazing deal that we’re having on the purchase Seroquel online without rx.